Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Sun Delay

Yesterday, I was driving to the office and heard the radio traffic reporter say that there were "sun delays" on 1-75.  Traffic was being slowed because the sun was so bright.  I thought to myself, I guess of all the reasons you could experience a traffic jam that sun delay has to be one of the better.

Since then I have been praying that God would interrupt my traffic pattern with his own "Son delay" (come one...you had to see that word pun coming...unless, of course, the sun was in your eyes and you couldn't see it...ha!  I'll be here all week!). 

What would change for the better in our lives, if we were forced to slow down because we God got in our eyes?  You might ask, how could i have this experience?  Jesus describes how to experience regular Son delays in Matthew 25.  Why not take some time to read that passage until His light begins to break through?

No comments: