Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"A Picture is Worth a 1000 Words"

If you are a fan of Living Hope on “Face Book” you have seen this (if not, I invite you to join us on FB). Today, my thought is the same as what I posted on FB yesterday: If you had to draw a picture of the Church, what would you draw?

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I could not agree more. Thank you to everyone who has responded so far…you are painting an incredible picture! Anyone else have a picture come to mind? Send it my way!

I can’t wait to be with you this Sunday as we explore the next part of the story of God. This is where it gets really exciting! Also, we are going to do something this Sunday that we have never done. Its been 10 years and God is still doing new things among us! Invite a friend and come and see. This would especially be a great day to invite friends who have a poor opinion of the church or have been disappointed by the church. It shouldn’t be hard to find folks who fall in that category. See you Sunday!

No comments: