Thursday, March 26, 2009

"Follow"

What is God's will for my life?wouldn't it be great to have absolute certainty that every decision you made was in perfect alignment with God's best for you? What if I told you that is possible? It is is possible to know and live in the center of God's will. Furthermore, it can happen by letting one simple word sum up our daily lives. That word is follow.

As I prepare to re-engage next week, I realize that it is not my job to lead, but to follow. It is not my job to drive, but to be driven. It is not my job to look, but be found. It is not my job to try but be transformed. It is not my job to have faith, but to put my faith in Him. The best way to live is as a radical, risk-it-all, follower of Jesus. It may not always be easy...most like ly it will lead me straight to a cross...but any day at cross with Jesus is better than even one day in death without him.

Jesus put it this way..."Anyone who would come after me must take up his cross daily and follow me." See you soon!

No comments: